• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

C.Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

I'm still working on this WAD, here is a few frames:

PLAYA1.jpg

PLAYA2A8.jpg

PLAYA3A7.jpg

PLAYA4A6.jpg

PLAYA5.jpg

Also.. How will you get the front, back, and side views for walking, if he only has the view or the left/right?

You could just make him blue instead of purple. After all, he is shown as being blue in nearly every F-Zero game(no clue why he is purple in SSB/SSBM).

However, I don't think that pasting a pic of his model in SRB2 would yield good results, plus he would look very strange while moving. However, doing what Dark Warrior did to SA Knux and Rouge could work, and possibly make him seem a little more in place.

Well, it doesn't fit the SRB2 character style, but it's interesting.
Keep going. And good luck getting the sprites. You're going to need it.

Where did you get the sprites? I would like to do a Samus Wad.

It looks good, I'm just afraid it won't look right during gameplay...

Oh, and you know that if you use PLAYA*A* format that when you change sides it will be the opposite hand that he is holding up, right?
Ex.:
A1- right hand up
A2- right hand up
A3- right hand up
A4- right hand up
A5- right hand up
A6- Left hand up
A7- Left hand up
A8- Left hand up

It would work correctly if you took the sprites from all sides like the game presented.
(sorry for the long post.)

Whoa slow down there mebuckos!
These aren't sprites, foo!
A sprite is an image made from pixels, not a 3D model.
A sprite is also a magical creature, but thats going off topic.
Anyways, looks good, but I'm gonna say "Drop it. Drop the project and run".
It just wont fit in with srb2.

Avi said:
It's a ROM.

You use an Emulator to play games on your computer.

Like N64, GBA, Ect.
And where do you get said emulator? Is it free? And most importantly, is it legal?

It's legal to have an emulator without owning the actual system. It illegal to have the sytem's Bios(Something the emulator needs to run) without having the system. It's illegal to have the game's ROM without having the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back