Burger's Trail Mix Pack

Burger's Trail Mix Pack v2

Burger Gaming submitted a new resource:

Burger's Trail Mix Pack V1 - Manifestations from the randomly-generated mind of bootleg Mayor McCheese.

Welcome to my pack! This is a random assortment of characters and followers based on random thoughts I generate from time to time. More will be added (one character coming very soon).

ROSTER:

Characters:
With a doodled up kart for this little critter, he's now able to race! Speed through while hearing the sounds of your DSi!

View attachment 120885

When you play...

Read more about this resource...

Heya! This is fine and ready for release, all I'd ask is that you add a content warning for the Boiled One because of its disturbing imagery. Thanks!

Heya! This is fine and ready for release, all I'd ask is that you add a content warning for the Boiled One because of its disturbing imagery. Thanks!
Thanks! Is there a specific way I should add a content warning or is the one-liner I just put good enough?

Just as long as you specify that it's content that some players might find disturbing is okay! It is a character that is designed for horror, after all, and some people might be quite put off from that.

Burger Gaming updated Burger's Trail Mix Pack with a new update entry:

Version 2 - Doubled the Content!

Content Warning: Similarly to PHEN-228, a new follower, Rush, has imagery people could find disturbing.

2 new characters and 2 new followers have been added! Here is the list:

CHARACTERS:
It may have gone unused (unless you count it being used in the boss for GHZ, in which case it may have been wasted), but it has a new opportunity to somehow drive a car...

View attachment 121971

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back