Bro, a spammer just attacked a ctf server.

LOLWUT

When i was playing a ctf server, at lime forest, sob began to spam some fucking nonsense about "I WILL KILL YOU ALL!". (I dont know if you can see the comment.) before the I WILL KILL YOU ALL! quote, he spammed my PM. i will tell you the comment. "fuck you lolwut!"
ALL SERVERS MUST HAVE SPAM PROTECTION! NOW!

Attachments

• srb20005.gif
    srb20005.gif
    4.9 MB · Views: 251
When i was playing a ctf server, at lime forest, sob began to spam some fucking nonsense about "I WILL KILL YOU ALL!". (I dont know if you can see the comment.) before the I WILL KILL YOU ALL! quote, he spammed my PM. i will tell you the comment. "fuck you lolwut!"
ALL SERVERS MUST HAVE SPAM PROTECTION! NOW!
wait. i know this shit bag. his name is moth.

but that server i was playing didnt have a spam protection
Huh, well if this guy is so notorious for spamming, why not someone ban him or something? (It might not be that easy but I'm just spit-balling here.)

Please contact whoever is running the server to have spam protection added and/or this user banned. SRB2 staff have no control over individual server bans, so it's up to the host to take care of them.

Huh, well if this guy is so notorious for spamming, why not someone ban him or something? (It might not be that easy but I'm just spit-balling here.)
there was no admin in the server i was playing too.
Post automatically merged:

Please contact whoever is running the server to have spam protection added and/or this user banned. SRB2 staff have no control over individual server bans, so it's up to the host to take care of them.
i dont know their contact page though.

the only thing i can say about this guy is that "sob" is a pedo, and he doxxes people.

Agree for spam protection but not for ban as it can easily be bypassed

there was no admin in the server i was playing too.
leave the server/chatmode 2 in console (chatmode 0 to switch back to normal chat)

that's pretty much all that you can do on your own, changing chatmode just makes it so you can only see chat when opening chat, so you can ignore chat entirely until they leave or something.

siempre se la pasa insultando a los jugadores
Sé lo que hiciste demasiado tadeo.
Post automatically merged:

tu también grosero. deja de ser un hipócrita. puede que no lo parezca, pero realmente lo eres.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back