• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

BoyFriend For SRB2 (Cancelled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok thx and maybe I will add custom abilitys? I just do not know how lua works

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Yeah a bit like that… but does someone know where can I find BF rapping sprites?
Download FNF Source Code lol. Also use Animate to open .fla files and then you can find as many files as you want and maybe even make more (I made Impostor using Animate)

Download FNF Source Code lol. Also use Animate to open .fla files and then you can find as many files as you want and maybe even make more (I made Impostor using Animate)
That was a very old post and I said when I will learn how to even sprite a head I will continue on this

That was a very old post and I said when I will learn how to even sprite a head I will continue on this
Need Lua help lol? (btw i already made BF but hes like no sprites)
srb20062.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back