• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

BoyFriend For SRB2 (Cancelled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double Jump: Mic throw? Unused anim I can do some lua but I'm already helping making Skid And Pump and Unleashed sonic
Post automatically merged:

Also use BF Spin instead of some penguin dance

That's not needed because FGF is helping me with the lua. But thank you that you thought about that

Sorry guys but the mod is on hold just because school and stuff

Last edited:
I mean I have microsoft family safety and the system thinks of slade like a dangerous page so thats why I am asking and that means the download link is locked

So that would mean that I need a download file on the MB
Oh hey! I have it too! (I still wonder why my parents want to control my PC. Do they want to see if I'm looking at something inappropriate? Do they just want to annoy me? -Probably not.)

I used my school laptop to download Slade and then I putted it in Google Drive. -That's how you do it the second easiest way. (The easiest way is to download it from GitHub like RapidGamer7 said.)

So your boyfriend mod don't look really promissing
It will surely get rejected due to it gonna be mostly a rip wich is an argument for rejection

I mean it is cancelled for now so I cannot work on this anymore
"On Hold" does not mean "Cancelled"

Chili Dog was put on hold for a while while I was trying to deal with some life stuff. He wasn't cancelled, I just didn't have the time to work on him

"On Hold" does not mean "Cancelled"

Chili Dog was put on hold for a while while I was trying to deal with some life stuff. He wasn't cancelled, I just didn't have the time to work on him
Yeah I meant that thank you for reminding

this would be epic if someone were to make SRB2-Styled sprites for it (sadly, idk how ;n;)
yeah I would've tried if:
1) the project would not be on hold
2) I weren't so bad at spriting...
Yeah so.....
I am cancelling this mod...
I am very sorry but I am not ready to make a mod yet (atleast until I get some stuff to get me ready for spriting)
but the mod is now cancelled
do not worry its cancelled and will come back someday....

Last edited:
Yeah so.....
I am very sorry but I am not ready to make a mod yet (atleast until I get some stuff to get me ready for spriting)
Understandable, Maybe when you get the hang of spriting you can try again.

Yeah so.....
Maybe you could assemble a team, or at least get someone who knows spriting to help you 😨

Whoa whoa whoa-

IT'S CANCELLED!?

Why isn't it just on [On Hold]?

I mean... I'm a coder... and a spriter...
I mean it was but I need to learn more about shading and stuff so I am incredibely sorry or someone can take over of this project if they are good tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back