Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shu said:
Omega the Hedgehog said:
I'll Begin said:
DanteEX said:
I know how people can be both.They are girls on their email,then it says 'YOU GOT MAIL!'
LYK LOLZ!

It's obvious how people can be both. Either they could have some birth defect, or they had gender-realignment surgery.
First of all, no birth defect ever recorded has been the inclusion of both sexual organs; such a thing is thought to be impossible.

My health teacher lied then.

Mine lied too.

Wow. :eek: Only 7 girls voted on the poll... oh yea, I'm a boy. (Adds another "Boy" vote to the poll.)

My gender doesn't match my body. Inside, I believe I'm a girl, but externally, I'm male. :( My body is all that really says I'm male because I understand girls much better in general and have much more in common with girls. (I am more feminine than most girls, even.)

It's not that straightforward for me. :/

WhiteRose said:
My gender doesn't match my body. Inside, I believe I'm a girl, but externally, I'm male. :( My body is all that really says I'm male because I understand girls much better in general and have much more in common with girls. (I am more feminine than most girls, even.)

It's not that straightforward for me. :/
Wait, does that mean your really a boy but act like a girl, or vice versa? Im so confused!

I'll Begin said:
Omega the Hedgehog said:
Vash said:
Wow. :eek: Only 7 girls voted on the poll...
And by girl you obviously mean FBI agent.
XD! What?

"Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI Agents..."

Boy.

Oh, and stereotypes are wrong :/

I know a 12 year old girl that plays Halo.

Meep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back