Bored and seeking mods

So, I want to do multiplayer things with my own addons instead of having to look for someone with the same assets. But I don’t have the patience or confidence to make a room/server and have people join. And I have no IRL friends willing to play with me. Anyone know a good mod to add bots in a private server to fill the void? (Preferably some that can also work with modded characters, but I’m not picky.)

I've been trying to win friends for this game too.
Didn't find any either, so I feel you. I'd be sincerely surprised if these mods existed, but good luck.

So, I want to do multiplayer things with my own addons instead of having to look for someone with the same assets. But I don’t have the patience or confidence to make a room/server and have people join. And I have no IRL friends willing to play with me. Anyone know a good mod to add bots in a private server to fill the void? (Preferably some that can also work with modded characters, but I’m not picky.)
Well, you have Foxbot, which does work on modded characters that has homing attack(Shadow works perfectly and he's sometimes epic fighting bosses, but Adventure Sonic? Ehh he does too, but it's not that perfect i think). Just enter in the console(press tilda button) and type: addbot (Name whatever character/modded Character here without the "()"). And you should feel a bit less lonely, like me when i found it while i never had a friend or someone to play with. These bots attack the enemies and bosses with their own way(Modded chars will try to attack, but if is a non-spin character without a way to attack with the spin button, expect some dumb moment), and also grab rings on the level or the spilled ones when ya get hit. So yeah that's it. In multiplayer, they also destroy monitors for you(except the shields, these bots gets for themselves, but they ain't gonna destroy another shield monitor if they have their own shield)
Funny thing is, if you stay still and do not press anything, the bots are gonna move around and do some stuff like jumping alot or spindashing(charging too), and fly if tails bot. Amy bots give ya pity shield, so put her as the last one(optional). Ooor attacking if enemy is in their area of attack. Cool thing is you can change chars by pressing next wep or prev wep buttons.
Sadly the bots don't know how to stay safe or evade attacks from the enemies or hazards so it ain't perfect.
TL;DR: Download Foxbot from the "addons and more" in this MB(or quickly type in Google search "Foxbot"; it should show you the page to download it), put the mod on addons folder in the SRB2 folder, enter game, select add-ons option, it will show you to search the mod, go in addon and add it. Play singleplayer(or multiplayer and host your private server), do what i told you when inside of your server and Voila! Not-so more lonely!
I think bothelp was a command to show the list of commands sooo have fun!
Correct me if i'm wrong on something. :b

It certainly helps if I want to do co-op (final boss ain’t got Jack against an army of mooks surrounded by Amy’s shields 😂) But what about when I want to battle or race? The AI just follows me around and doesn’t try to get to the goal first/attack me. Any bot mods for that?

But what about when I want to battle or race? The AI just follows me around and doesn’t try to get to the goal first/attack me. Any bot mods for that?
For battle? I can say RailAI; it works for the battlemod and match.
Race? Ehhhh i saw in the Work in Progress section that there was being worked for bots that can race but it's still W.I.P so yeah; gotta be patient.
It certainly helps if I want to do co-op (final boss ain’t got Jack against an army of mooks surrounded by Amy’s shields 😂)
Lmao, btw i add Higher Boss HP to make the boss battles a bit more longer with bots tho for CEZ boss gets more annoying, irritating and veeeery longer but oh well, also Boss plus makes the bosses hard, but then again; with the CEZ boss... i guess i'm used to fight that boss nowadays so idc at "all".

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back