BoostFX

BoostFX V2

RetroStation submitted a new resource:

BoostFX - We've got Rocket League cosmetic at home

BoostFX is a cosmetic mod that allows you to change the color of your boost flame and sneaker trails! Use bfx_color and either a valid skincolor for a static color, Player for your skincolor, Inverted for the inverse of your skincolor, or Trans/Nonbinary/Ace/Bi/Pan/Polyam for pride-themed color cycles! Color cycle options also affect Grow and Invincibility effects, giving them a unique flair!

Read more about this resource...

RetroStation updated BoostFX with a new update entry:

V2 - Great Value™ Rocket League

SMS Alfredo had suggested more customization options, and their wish has been granted! Cosmetics formerly affected by bfx_color have now been separated into three sections/commands

bfx_flamecolor affects your engine boostflame, as well as your Grow/Invincibility fx if you chose a color cycle.
bfx_trailcolor affects sneaker trails, either from items or boost pads.
bfx_linecolor affects fast lines, from either sneakers, boost panels, or drift boosts.
bfx_info...

Read the rest of this update entry...

After the cfg file is loaded, it seems that the colors are not reflected correctly (it seems to be loaded as default/kart 1.6)
1668902341972.png

btw, I would like to use a custom color cycle.Are there any plans to add commands in the future?
I love this addon so much that I use it when playing with friends, but when there are many people, I often see them using the same color cycle.
  • e.g:bfx_flamecolor [color 1],[color 2],[color 3]
(using google translate, may bad english sorry.)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back