Bonic's World/Silver City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty cool level, though I think you should make the small passages a bit larger, oh and the rings go right through the walls, and if you wait, theyll keep cycling through the map. I'm not sure if you should have put four of the five weapons in one level, let alone so close together.

Edit: I'll get screenshots....

Glface.jpg

I saw it in DooM Builder, it's very sloppy (as in, the walls are like, weirded out), no barrier, and is flat, like a Flat Zone instead.

Dude, not only is the barrier... not there, but the bases are glitchy and don't respond when you bring the flag. It's just a bunch of sloppy walls that you can thok through, and rings. *ehem*

IMPROVE!

Has anybody ever tought of not using a thok barrier in a certain place to make only Sonic be able to go trough that place? Hurray, a new way to use Sonic's Speed Thok ability!

Ritz said:
No, that would be stupid.
Not exactly in sonic and knuckles sonic could go places knuckles could not and knuckles could go places sonic could not.
I think super mystic sonic may be on to something.

SMS is onto something about utilizing bugs to make special effects, but removing the thok barrier is just stupid.

However, I will keep in mind to use impassible linedefs in Dimensional Disaster Zone.

Well, Your wall would have to ave playing feild on all sides of it, so that noone could get outside the bounds, and besides, I seriously can only get through a Non-thok wall 1 out of 5 times. And the sector that you thok through should only be about 4 fracunits wide.

Glitches are glithy.

No, it's NOT a good idea, for many reasons. First, thokking isn't the ONLY way to escape that. I've managed it with spindashes.

Second, HOM effects are abound with that.

Third, you can't restrict any character within that area due to the fact that without the Thok barrier, they can escape any given wall, damage inducing ones withstanding of course.

I fixed the Thok Barrior gltich in Silver City(New Wad)

Screenshots for picture lovers
silvercityit4.png

There are 3 Stages
1. Silver City Act 1 - A Level, kinda small.
2. Silver City Act 2 - The Boss, no rings!
3. Silver City Pool - Underwater Match Battle!

Download Here

Bonic said:
I fixed the Thok Barrior gltich in Silver City(New Wad)

Screenshots for picture lovers
(removed to save space)
There are 3 Stages
1. Silver City Act 1 - A Level, kinda small.
2. Silver City Act 2 - The Boss, no rings!
3. Silver City Pool - Underwater Match Battle!

Download Here
Bonic, please make a new topic for each new level. It' confusing having to go into the same topic to find and download 4 different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back