Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie!

Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie! 1.0.5

PowerShows! updated Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie! with a new update entry:

Blue Streak 1.0.5 Announcement + Bugfixes

Hey Hey! This is getting super popular! I wanted to announce that V1.0.5. has started work and is focused on debugging a bunch of things. I along with Blendkitty or working on a lot more exciting things, so you might wanna perk your ears up if you hear
"PowerPrower" or "OrangeWind".

Also. I want to work on getting some more skin colors in the mod again. I really loved the new ones I made, and I wanna keep up the good work on that. I also want to get the skin colors in a standalone lua, so...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
PowerShows! updated Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie! with a new update entry:

Blue Streak Update 1.0.5! Bugfixes + Quality of life changes

Nothing new added in this update, it's mainly bugfixes and quality of life stuff. here's the changelog
* Holding custom 1 and tapping jump no longer stopthoks you at frame 1
* Holding spin on waterslides no longer makes you thok
* You can stompthok again after badnik bouncing or bouncing on a monitor
* you can climbdash after thoking to a wall
* removed "Ivy Streak" skin color

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
PowerShows! updated Blue Streak! The better speedrunning hedgie! with a new update entry:

Blue Streak Update 1.0.5! Bugfixes, Quality of Life Changes + Skin Colors

The same as update 1.0.5, but now with the skin color pack being separate Lua file, so you don't need to modify Sonic if you just want to use the skin colors. I'll copy paste the text for 1.0.5 for convenience sake.

"Nothing new added in this update, it's mainly bugfixes and quality of life stuff. here's the changelog
* Holding custom 1 and tapping jump no longer stopthoks you at frame 1
* Holding spin on waterslides no longer makes you thok
* You can stompthok again after badnik bouncing...

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
This is the best Sonic ever yay :3
anyways i loved using this with PTSR and Sol Sestancia.
...
Oh. And for anyone who wants to try out this character edit, I recommend using Recoded Momentum with this.
 
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top