Blocked on Master Server

leosa002

Hello! I don't know where to turn... After 5 days, I'm in the ban master server and no one answered me... I was banned for the fact that I divided the mod into two parts. And now I can not browse servers and do not even know how to deal with it. I saw a lot of people doing this but didn't know it was forbidden... I shared the mod so that players could directly download it from the server. Because the mod was a large volume. I would be very grateful if someone would reply to me. Is it possible to remove the ban.
Снимок экрана_2021-08-10_15-57-17.png

Here's the thing: you didn't get banned for splitting the mod file in half (although it is still frowned upon). You got banned for making a music pack with a non-music lump in it, which forces people to download it. This is against Master Server rules (in fact, it's rule #1). Your appeal did not address this at all, which is why your ban has not been revoked.

The problem was that there had to be a script in addition to the music. I worked very little with the editor, and so it turned out that everyone thought it was music. Or rather, it was. However, I didn't even know about the rules of the master server (that they even existed). I had seen people make packs, including music. The file was still supposed to contain a script for the server. But judging by my stupidity, I put it in the archive the wrong way. If you are interested in what file I can even send it to you

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back