BlitzSonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
In some versions, there's a better way to do it. Hold down the X key and spacebar together, then release.

I'll Begin said:
fawfulfan said:
Excuse me, but I REALLY need Bagjac's models, and I mean ALL the ones he's released so far. Does anyone know where to get them?
Why? They suck. They look awful. And the creator sucks too. I tried to give him constructive criticism on how to make his models better and he was like BAWWWWWW I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU DO BETTER I'M ONE OF THE ONLY BLITZSONIC MODELLERS and deleted my comments and blocked me from making comments on his Youtube page.

So now I hate him. And his crappy models.

Jerk.

I can confirm this, as I posted in the argument on Cream's video. I was less tolerant and told him to grow some balls, after which he very respectfully responded to me with "you must be his gay husband, how does it feel to be sucking another man's dick". He deleted the whole argument afterward, probably after realizing how much of a douche he sounded like, and I saw your comment about Cream's ears being too long go way above +10 or something before being deleted some time afterward.

An interesting back story, if I do say so myself.

Whenever I start it, the game tells me "Unable To Set Graphics Mode". How can I fix this?

EDIT: I fixed it. Sorry about that.

NiteAngel said:
Whenever I start it, the game tells me "Unable To Set Graphics Mode". How can I fix this?

Tell me, because it's a problem I have.

Blue Warrior said:
I can confirm this, as I posted in the argument on Cream's video. I was less tolerant and told him to grow some balls, after which he very respectfully responded to me with "you must be his gay husband, how does it feel to be sucking another man's dick". He deleted the whole argument afterward, probably after realizing how much of a douche he sounded like, and I saw your comment about Cream's ears being too long go way above +10 or something before being deleted some time afterward.

An interesting back story, if I do say so myself.
Wow..... Is he really that much of a spoiled brat that he can't even take constructive criticism? That's sad, really...... He needs to GROW UP.

Chisuun said:
NiteAngel said:

Go to Display Properties>>Settings>> Set the color quality to Highest then click Advanced. Go to Troubleshoot and on Hardware Acceleration click "Full". That's what I did. And for some reason OpenGL got faster.

NiteAngel said:
Chisuun said:
NiteAngel said:

Go to Display Properties>>Settings>> Set the color quality to Highest then click Advanced. Go to Troubleshoot and on Hardware Acceleration click "Full". That's what I did. And for some reason OpenGL got faster.

... Or open the config.xml and change the resolution to something like 800x600.

fawfulfan said:
I have messaged him. He hasn't responded yet.

He's not going to, trust me.

By the way, just to actually post something:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTY6iJkr6B8

By me, obviously =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back