Chaos Knux
Daww, a mother and her foal
Why is it that if Chrispy does anything Fire-related it always wins an internet?Chrispy said:Well I was already done with this by the time I read your post, so here.
![]()
Cue: OVER 9000!!
Nitro: 3214
Chrispy: 42
Why is it that if Chrispy does anything Fire-related it always wins an internet?Chrispy said:Well I was already done with this by the time I read your post, so here.
![]()
Chaos Knux said:Why is it that if Chrispy does anything it always wins an internet?
Impossible my good sir!Chrispy said:You should get rid of the afterimage and give her the fire shield effect.
Violo said:That looks really good H Y P E R. :D
I'd like to see Dr. Pepper compete with that.
Edit: Scratch that, you forgot the tail behind the hand and the tips of the hair in the ponytail is just a darker blue.
Nice job on coloring in Senku's drawing, H Y P E R. :) I'll resize the picture, and refine it from there. Now to add Senku's picture to the candidates list. :PH Y P E R said:http://willhostforfood.com/files4/8807532/Copy%20of%20RAAYG5.PNG
That screen shot with the custom HUD is from the STH360 mod, :P which is still a WIP at the WADBase.SpaceKGreen said:Hope you don't mind me asking, but what's the name of the wad in the screenshot with the custom HUD?
Wow those renders are awesome. :O It's actually not too hard to convert a 3D render into a nice 2D image. Ever seen DarkWarrior's (A.K.A, Rob) KTE WAD? He created a Knuckles WAD by cleaning up multiple snap shots from SA-DX, and it turned out quite well, even though it was a little huge. :PSpaceKGreen said:Oh yeah. If I could sprite SRB2 style*, I would modify these, but here are three quick little renders I did with Blender just now that could make a nice pose for a character select pic...
Pose 1
Pose 2
Pose 3
*Theoretically I could try converting the renders to sprites, but we've all seen the results of the last time someone did that...
Use this one, Dr.P.Chrispy said:
blargen said:Quick questoin... When will someone make another character rather than improveing and re-improveing ONE over and over and over again? Namely blaze. Figured there would have been alot more characters put into the CHARACTERS forum, seems like all the character makeing come to a screeching halt after this one came up... Plus the fact that blaze has already been done (by several people).
Monster Iestyn said:blargen said:Quick questoin... When will someone make another character rather than improveing and re-improveing ONE over and over and over again? Namely blaze. Figured there would have been alot more characters put into the CHARACTERS forum, seems like all the character makeing come to a screeching halt after this one came up... Plus the fact that blaze has already been done (by several people).
The only other blaze I know of is Light Dasher's, which was never finished.
And as far as I know, Dr Pepper's Blaze is the only finished one.