It's going cool, on our discord we post teasers.How's the game going?
Am I able to get on the discord chat?on our discord we post teasers.
I would put the link here (i did it but, my message was waiting for the moderators to accept it but they didn't make nothing) so i don't think i can put in here, you can check the mod youtube's channel there is the discord link.Am I able to get on the discord chat?
BadHow's the game going?
I'm confused,did metal die before hitting the wall or after?
beforeI'm confused,did metal die before hitting the wall or after?
Read the rules please, all posts have to be in English.Hola, he estado esperando un proyecto así, pero ¿sabías que hay un mod de 2011X que puedes usar? Recomiendo la versión 1.2, ya que se puede aturdir. Lo único malo es que el modo furia no funciona, así que eso era lo único que iba a decirte. Espero que terminen el proyecto muy pronto.
Oh hello Renato, I just saw you in my server earlier today.helo im from workshop my user is militoomg64 in workshop
Am I able to get on the discord chat?