• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Blaster / Xplode the Hedgehog (0.1% finished)

TrinityBlur

Blaster/Xplode (idk what to name him yet) is my new oc, only his css art is finished at the moment. This mod might take months or even years to be finished because i do not have a computer yet and it seems i wont have one anytime soon (because poor)
I can make Lua for him.. but i'd have yet to learn coding, i cant make sprites as i have literally 0 experience with spriting (i never done sprites in my life) and im too lazy to learn how to. So it seems he'll have a rough transition into the greenflower zone. (Haha get it) But i already have abilities planned for him (one of those is taken from cuphead)

Jump+Jump: Blast Bounce (works like a mix between the thok and the sa2 bounce, this ability will give you some decent horizontal speed and will shoot you downwards quickly, when you hit the ground you will explode and be sent a bit high up in the air, can be spammable and damages enemies.)

Jump+spin: Bomb Jump (basically a double jump but it sends you higher ans damages nearby enemies)

Fire/Custom 1:Smoke Dash (a normal dash but while you are in your dash state, you are invisible and no enemies can see you, yiu cant move to other directions while dashing, when your dash ends you'll be visible again.)

Jump+Custom 2: Homing Rocks (dig into the ground to get 4 floating rocks around you, press custom 2 again to shoot all those 4 rocks, the rocks will automatically target nearby enemies.)

Thats all i have planned for him. You can now check at the css art. Ill probably include only half of those abilities in v1 and then add the rest on v2.

Attachments

• Untitled18_20220731100411.png
    Untitled18_20220731100411.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 60
Love the ideas you've already got here. But one of them in particular stood out to me, and that's the Smoke Dash. Now, I can't say for certain, as only you really know, but I'm assuming you're taking a little bit of inspiration from Infamous: Second Son for that? A short dash where your character turns into smoke.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back