Bit of help with IRC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bisexual, just to let you know.

Actually, I prefer female humans, but males when it comes to cartoon furries. But, uh... I'm not sure how people on this board would take my awkward sexuality preferences, due to somewhat being controversial, so I'd like to just drop the subject.

Oh, and yes, I do have the potential of liking human males. I just never came across a suitable one so far.

Now if I called you gay in a flame war, it could have some meaning. :roll:

Bigboi said:
Like "Your a fag"

"That's gay."

The list goes on...

I am sexually attracted to males and am proud of it. You pointing it out is not going to make me feel bad.

In fact, thanks for stating the obvious; like a friend of mine said, that's like going up to a person wearing a red shirt and saying, "Hey, you're wearing a red shirt!" Now I know I don't have to apologize or be sorry to the likes of you at all.

You, "sir," have officially lost my respect. Not like you would have appreciated it, anyway. Good day.

I was talking about you saying things like that to me, and I was trying to imply that you were being a little hypocritical.

And I didn't believe you had respect for me in the first place. In #MimirusHome, you'd always flame me, call me a noob, etc. to the point where you got Mimi to ban me, several times.

... Hmm? I never heard of a place called #MimirusHome before.

So, the reason we're on a bumpy relationship is because somebody is posing as me. What server is this room on?

My train of thought left the station about thirty posts ago.
This thread- like many others- is going on my 'Things that scare me' list.

Nah, Shadow Hog wins again.

In fact, I nominate Shadow Hog the "All time everything SRB2 MB winner". Someone put that in his title.

I'm just thinking that maybe I should have just ignored this whole thread. That's scarier than anything I have ever seen, including Ritz's, Bigbi's, and Omega's statements in the forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back