Best musical fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunters is fun, but I lost my knack for it. I was a darn good Noxus, not that it matters..... much.

Anywho, the entire first level of Zero 4. The music was done well. The opening scene with the caravan was urgent, and Zero came in very smoothly. The little Zero clip threw it off, but the concept art plus music change was reassuring. That second part of the music was awesome, and we really need it for SS64. When the enemy craft came up from the sand, my first reaction was: "Oh. My. Word. That thing is HUGE." Turns out it was fairly wimpy, and everyone was all: "All in a days work." I was freaking out, because that was my first Megaman game, and I thought it was impressive. Coming back to it when I re-did the game, it was only a day's work.

Knuckles theme on SA2B
Ice Cap 3 (Snowboarding) SADX
Speed Highway 2 (Running down building)
Speed Highway 3 (Daytime)
Rusty Ruins (Sonic 3D Blast, Genesis version)
Team Choatix Theme
Metal Harbor - SA2B
Green Cave - SA2B
Pyramid Cave - SA2B
Open your Heart - SADX main theme
KH: CoM - Organization Battle (Dark Riku Battle)
Super Mario 64 DS - Super Mushroom tune
Mario Kart DD - All of them

Super Mario Bros(allstars version) 1st level.

When you start running in the start, the music is in start phase. When you hit the first block at full speed, thats where the main music really begins.

Super mystic sonic said:
In that case try Metroid Prime hunters. It might be a bit too much action, less adventure, but even then, it'll be worthwhile.

Don't wanna buy a DS. *Shotteded*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back