Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cave

• Abstract

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
geez, stop it with the off topic topics, and doing two of them too.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but topics like this have been done before. About a year ago, if memory serves.

Zash, take a chill pill.

I voted for Ruins as well. I'm very partial to it, obviously, with all the stages I do in the AGZ theme... ^_^()

I'm making a circut sand-y level where you go into a pyramid. I'm naming it Desert Dash, but it won't be ready soon.

I voted for abstract. I love bizarre kinds of things in levels.

hotdog003 said:
I'm making a circut sand-y level where you go into a pyramid. I'm naming it Desert Dash, but it won't be ready soon.

Go inside a pyrimid, or start inside one? Because rendering one would require either a hell of a lot of FOFs or utilization of the crappy-3D engine, which not only might not be good enough to do the job, but would make the level OGL-only.

Now, you could always use a teleport, and a sprite of a pyrimid to... Ahh, now I'm just confusing myself :roll:

Although I accidently voted for ruins, I'd have to say my favorite type of level would be space. Look at Grass Highway, and the grass section of Triad Trials. I favor space looking levels as much as Mystic likes AGZ levels.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
hotdog003 said:

Go inside a pyrimid, or start inside one? Because rendering one would require either a hell of a lot of FOFs or utilization of the crappy-3D engine, which not only might not be good enough to do the job, but would make the level OGL-only.

Now, you could always use a teleport, and a sprite of a pyrimid to... Ahh, now I'm just confusing myself :roll:
Making the inside of a pyramid is hecka easy. Even the original DOOM (well, v1.666) could handle it, since it doesn't require much more than a few sectors with varying ceiling heights, the peak being in the center while the low points are at the edges. Now, considering hotdog's admitted it to being indoors... that shouldn't be any problem whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back