• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

BE's Mess of Mods (KIND OF ON HIATUS

Finished mah school! Here is a new css
CSSLightSonic.png

going to use
Sonic Object Configuration (SOC):
SF_HIRES
now, these are the sprite i've made

EEE.png
SONIC.png
and im using a model sheet for reference now

I am working on lua abilities for sonic tails and knuckles, so sonic is done, but tails is not, I am on break so these are my IDEAS, there are not being worked on YET, for tails he has: Chaos Flight, Press spin while on the ground to thrust up! after that you can fly up to get a height boost!
Post automatically merged:

sonic is here:
srb20085.gif
srb20083.gif

tails is done!
Flight Dash: press spin to thrust up but you cant actually fly
srb20086.gif

Emerald Bounce:
Press spin in the air to emerald bounce!
You will fall and hit the floor then bounce up!
srb20090.gif

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't been posting a lot, school and stuff, anyways I am making a sketch hog resprite! (announced on the jackalman's sonic triple trouble 16 bit playthrough)
SketchHogA1.png

I am only uploading progress on stuff on weekends to don't expect a lot of stuff here anymore, might move to a new thread.

Guys, whoever is watching this, I have no time to work on this anymore, my school already started so I probably won't be updating this till summer break. Sorry and see you maybe next time? I don't know.
I will still be posting stuff but not mod progress (probably)

Guys, whoever is watching this, I have no time to work on this anymore, my school already started so I probably won't be updating this till summer break. Sorry and see you maybe next time? I don't know.
I will still be posting stuff but not mod progress (probably)
Understandable, hopefully when you feel like making more in summer vacation, I'll be up to date with you. Hope to see you make modifications in the future!

Hello! I am back and here is some new info!
Cancelled lol
Cancelled again
Sketch-hog is no longer alone!
Also there will be better shading and mouths :threat:
Sketch-FoxA1.png
SketchHogA1.png
On hold
Enjoy! (Once they are done)

Last edited:
who's Nicky
google him.

Since Nicky is cancelled I'll release a beta for him since I have no other use for him. I might revive him.
I repeat, this is a BETA. I am NOT evading submissions.

Progress on Sketch-Pack/Sketch-Hog v3.0
TAILS.png
srb20049.png
Sketch-FoxRun.png
Sketch-FoxA1.png
FLY.png

Attachments

• CL_NickyParalouzer_vBETA1.pk3
    190.1 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back