Beijing Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

light dasher

Cacee gaming
It's August now, and only 7 days away from the Olympics Which is in China, Just a little topic to talk about what you like to watch or if you do any Olympic sports? Personally, I like watching the fencing, swimming and athletics, what about you?

Uh, I won't watch the Olympics, I'll be too busy showing them up with Chuck Norris and Rick Astley. *shot*

Well 6 more days till my birthday. Funny how the Olympics start the day after. But I am going to watch it all the way to the end this time.

Olympics and school are just too close together for me. I'd like to watch it, but I doubt I'll have the time.

Track...anyway the olympics are tough looking...my favorite mascot is Huan Huan. Olympic mod pack should be coming soon.

sonic260 said:
The coach of the US team was stabbed to death in China last night!

Wait, WHAT?!! Link to story?!

EDIT: It was a relative of the coach of the U.S. Olympic Volleyball team who was killed.

Remember last night with those block things moving up and down? I thought it was machines but it was people going up and down!

AshuraXDemon said:
Remember last night with those block things moving up and down? I thought it was machines but it was people going up and down!
And the giant LED scroll. Amazing!

Who watched Michael Phelps get gold medal number 10 of his career, making him the best Olympian of ALL TIME?

Chisuun said:
Who watched Michael Phelps get gold medal number 10 of his career, making him the best Olympian of ALL TIME?
Ha ha, i live in ann arbor michigan and michael phelps lived there when he was younger to, he went to pioneer highschool and graduated from there to. And i am also going to pioneer high school, ha im so lucky. :D
Oh yeah and in case youre wondering ive met michael phelps before when we had a swim meet last year, he came to the swim meet and talked to my coach and suprised us all and talk to us and helped us with our strokes.

Even though i didnt really think much about michael phelps back then... now i regard him as my hero.

Who watched women's uneven bars? Quite a bit of controversy where He Kexin of China gets the gold over America's Nastia Liukin. (I think I actually spelled those right.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back