Beating the game in under 6 minutes reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You set your computer date to April and try to find all the hidden Easter Eggs in each stage. The reward is similar to the 6-minutes unlockable.

It's possible to get under 6 minutes using just the keyboard, but I don't know about gamepad/joystick. I used the keyboard as the benchmark.

FoxBlitzz said:
You set your computer date to April and try to find all the hidden Easter Eggs in each stage.

Thanks.

FoxBlitzz said:
The reward is similar to the 6-minutes unlockable.

The Easter Egg reward is horrible. I can't even read the text for the reward.

It might be easier with joystick if real analog mode was in there.

BTW I have a gamepad and am able to complete the game under 6 mins.
Having shoulder buttons really help though.

Edit: It does have true analog, I was thinking of something else.

It's easy using the keyboard. Just place the strafe keys in an are easy to reach. Mine are right abve the spin/jump/ring toss keys.

Mystic said:
GFZ1 is actually completable in 13 seconds.

I hit the 12 second mark. Sadly, my demo broke and I jump into the water for some reason now. :/

If you can't stand the WASD/mouselook combo, expect to be ineffective at certain things. I can say this since I greatly improved over general usuage of this combo. Also, don't expect to get used to it fast, it could take a few weeks/months before you really click with it.

My best time with keyboard is 6:49. My best time with mouse and wasd is...6:49...
Anyways, there is supposedly a 1 minute shorcut in CEZ1. Being on Ultimate will make this easier, and open-GL will make this easier too. When you get to the giant pool of water with the gate the first time, the gate should be up. Hit the spring at the edge of the pool on the box shaped thing. That spring should get you to the small hole with the 1-up box. Next jump out of that hole in the wall, and land on a crawla, then bounce all the way up and thok to the super high ground where the button is all the way across the screen...and the bridge will open. By the way, I've never done this, probably because my comp can't run SRB2 with open GL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back