Be Honest, who else plays Fallout Tactics?

BDBGaming

Somehow an uncle at the age of a minor
Only real reason I'm askin' is because I've grown addicted to the game, and its a well done game, and I'd like to hear ya'll's opinion!

I've played Fallout Tactics, but not in years.

Overall I think it's a good game. The lack of a dialogue tree was frustrating and it had a few bugs at least back in the day but I never understood the dislike for it. The game did a really good job on expanding the system to include various races of characters and drivable vehicles. It had a lot interesting ideas and frankly feels a lot more in line with the first two games than anything made since except New Vegas.

People just really want it to be an RPG and it's not. I think the rules and setting of Fallout work great for it. I would have liked some more RPG-elements and a better editor/scripting system but Fallout Tactics is a very good game that did a lot to add to the ruleset of Fallout.

I agree bruh. While it may be a bit of a quiet game, the system is really well done. And people should accept that.

I don't like roguelike rps. I'm not interested, also I won't use torrents. Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

I like FPS/Platformers more.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back