• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

battlefalls.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojo777

Hey everybody, this is my first wad, and I'd like to get some feedback and advice on how to make it better before I start to think about releasing it, so if there are any bugs or errors, tell me (and if you know how to fix them, thats even better), comments on ring, moniter, and weapon placement, and anything else you feel is important (such as a name change).

Here it is,
http://www.flatfilehost.com/download.php?file=f09df65b5514152b5d4dade87f4ed887

Edit: Screenshots...

Put a check mark for "Deaf" on the Rings to make them float 32 units above the ground, making them look nice.

Not bad for a first wad. It's great fun, but maybe you should have real water...

Boinciel said:
Put a check mark for "Deaf" on the Rings to make them float 32 units above the ground, making them look nice.

Not bad for a first wad. It's great fun, but maybe you should have real water...

Thanks, I will fix the ring thing...tomorrow, I am a bit tired, and don't feel like fixing it right now.

This is good.

You used FOFs.
You put items in the air.
You put items on FOFs.

I am pretty sure there's a waterfall texture that dosen't splash at the bottom.
You needed to chop off some unnecessary middle textures. They're stickin' to the ceiling right about now. (Screenshot 3)

And I'm just throwing it out there, there is a sector effect that makes death pits.

Hey good job on the wad way better than my atomic level wad (which I still have work to do on it) but anyways thats a cool wad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back