Batman Arkham Asylum 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joker escaping again? Even after pulling off a (failed) large scale plan? That is nothing new especially considering it is him.

I cannot wait to see more info on this game! The first game was pretty good and actually is the first good Batman game that was well done and fun to an extent.

By the way, Youtube video has been claimed already. They are defenitely trying to keep all info to the minimum as much as possible.

I've never played the first one, although I did hear good things about it. Free-roaming sounds awesome, I had fun experiences with Spiderman 2, so if it's similar, I might pick it up.

I've never played the first one, although I did hear good things about it. Free-roaming sounds awesome, I had fun experiences with Spiderman 2, so if it's similar, I might pick it up.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you only free-roam around the asylum.

I think that the first game really had a feel of what it was like in an asylum.

That cell with all those insane people shouting and screaming were kinda scary. And when they all got released I was like "Oh, sh*t".

It's fun just grabbing their heads and smashing it. So satisfying man.

Wow.... A sequal to one of the best comic book games in a long while?

Color me excited.

But do I have questions? One is bugging me in particular. Has time passed by? Because I'm wondering why Joker has that medical equipment around him. It's just... Odd.

Last edited:
Wow.... A sequal to one of the best comic book games in a long while?

Color me excited.

But do I have questions? One is bugging me in particular. Has time passed by? Because I'm wondering why Joker has that medical equipment around him. It's just... Odd.

Without spoiling anything, it may have something to do with what he did to himself in the first game.

Well, considering the title of the game is a big spoiler anyway, there's nothing to really lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back