• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Bark the polar bear(WIP)

It's kinda not to hard,you just need to open the sprites change the positions of eyes and body and then:wow:BOmOMsomAOMomyou did it!

WIP
STNDA1.png

Noice, maybe fix the legs a bit to not look like straws when ur done (u probably would if I didn't told u this but just in case) but i like the face a lil more then the previous one, it looks a lil more like his official design and he also looks more buff as well. Wonder how he would look with fang and bean

It was very expensive to make this sprite (I hate those LIFEA0 sprites, they have very limited space) but here is a LIFEA0 sprite!

Attachments

• LIFEA0.png
    LIFEA0.png
    460 bytes · Views: 72
It was very expensive to make this sprite (I hate those LIFEA0 sprites, they have very limited space) but here is a LIFEA0 sprite!
there actaully not that hard to do, i made this one 8 bit gif around a couple years ago of my oc. not like it isn't hard, if ur trying to make them look good in a small space then that's a diffrent story

Attachments

• 1641495686991.gif
    1641495686991.gif
    30 KB · Views: 49
there actaully not that hard to do, i made this one 8 bit gif around a couple years ago of my oc. not like it isn't hard, if ur trying to make them look good in a small space then that's a diffrent story
Lmao I wish I could make a LIFEA0 sprite that easy (literally a LIFEA0 sprite is 16x16, VERY little space) EDIT: I wanted it to look nice and simple in a small space

Lmao I wish I could make a LIFEA0 sprite that easy (literally a LIFEA0 sprite is 16x16, VERY little space)
once again they aren't that hard, especially because i'm really into drawing stuff, but for me the main sprites are a challenge for me, or at least it takes awhile to do each one

it was expensive but less than the LIFEA0, here is the XTRAC0!
XTRAC0.png

Post automatically merged:

I'm planning a support for crossmomentum (also known as xmomentum)
srb20003.gif

For now I haven't made the sprite, so I made a pepperman from pizza tower placeholder (I'm too lazy to make the sprite of bark now)

Attachments

• OOF_ALAR.png
    OOF_ALAR.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
I've been feeling a bit annoyed today lol.
Well I did the WALKB1 of bark (I just came to say that lol)

Attachments

• WALKB1 (1).png
    WALKB1 (1).png
    2.8 KB · Views: 55

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back