Banjo-Threeie Might Never Come out

Isn't Nuts and Bolts consider Banjo-Threeie because it is the third entry in the series? Even then, Banjo's appearance in Smash might have given Microsoft that push to make a real third entry

By my Banjo-Kazooie timeline, Banjo-Threeie would be Banjo-Tooie since its the third adventure of Banjo & Kazooie as well as Gruntilda's Revenge being in middle of both games.

So the point of making Banio-Threeie would be a little bit pointless to me,due to timeline sheningans i already mentioned.

By my Banjo-Kazooie timeline, Banjo-Threeie would be Banjo-Tooie since its the third adventure of Banjo & Kazooie as well as Gruntilda's Revenge being in middle of both games.

So the point of making Banio-Threeie would be a little bit pointless to me,due to timeline sheningans i already mentioned.
Ah, so you've come to a point of confusion. Banjo-Kazooie Grunty's Revenge is a prequel, not sequel, Prequel. The game was supposed to be a banjo-tooie clone for the gba, the explannation that I made was short but true. :)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back