• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Bandana Dee

Drill the Golem

Nobody important
Since Kirby and Meta Knight are already on SRB2, I decided to start making Bandana Dee
bandanadee.png

Bandana.Dee.png

GAMEPLAY

SPIN: Bandanna Dee will attack with its spear, if you press spin more than once in a row, it will keep attacking. the fourth time, it will release a short-range beam.

SPIN WHEN RUNNING: it will launch forward spinning with its spear, if you hold spin it will bounce on the ground, only stopping when you release spin or hit a wall. (he also bounces in the water when he does this)

CUSTON 2: It will flat himself. you can attack when it's flat
  • He can jump in the air four times​
  • Holding spin, he throws a spear at the nearest enemy​

Subject to change

If you have any tips or ideas, please comment

For now that's it, thank you for reading!

I mean this can be seen as modern B.Dee while the one in the trailer reminds me of the classic B.Dee from Super Star Ultra

Hey, I have an idea that might work! If you hold down custom one for maybe 2 seconds, Bandana Dee will spin his spear above him, slowly lifting him up in the air. It'll practically be Tails' flight with a bigger damage-dealing hitbox and will probably go slightly faster. However, if you do this, you can't jump after. Just thought it would be neat tbh lol

I do hope you get to finish this! Though it does seem you're inactive. But still goodluck and happy modding!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back