Baconman V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zck2020

This is a fixed and updated version of Baconman. I've re-shaded him, fixed the animation of his sprites, tweaked a few things, and added some as well. Download link:

http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=551d1bb7c93a49cd167cce4b21ff998a

And now for the ever-needed screenies:

srb20053vr6.png
srb20054ha9.png

srb20055is1.png
srb20056fx7.png

Bonus concept art drawn by yours truly:

002nx2.jpg

Enjoy!

His superform is a pig?
EDIT: Guess not. the 1st pic in the 2nd row made it look like it was, though.

Honestly, he's a bit to big to actually use. Maybe it's just all the armor though.

Yeah, I tried seeing if hires would fix it, but it screwed it up. :P

EDIT:You could always just turn chasecam off.

He was at first, but then he ate too much greasy bacon and became a fatso. Plus it runs in his family.

I guess that makes since, although even though eggman is named eggman, he doesn't eat eggs at all (as far as we know)
EDIT: AND they call him EGGman because he's shaped like an egg, so that would mean for you to call him baconman, he'd have to be shaped like bacon.

It seems that Eggman is constantly insulted. Even by his own workforce! :P Maybe the reason he wants to control the world is because he was one of those m.o. kids in school who was constantly picked on be people, hedgehogs, foxes, and echidnas. So now he cries himself to sleep every night wishing that he could morbidly kill Sonic & his buddies.

Nah, he's just a fat, crazy, cranky, old fart.

Makes sense, actually lol
Also, Gerald Robonik wasn't fat so you could still make baconman skinny.

Actually, who's to say Baconman isn't skinny? Maybe he is. He just chooses to ride in a fat looking baconmobile.

According to your concept art, he has some broad shoulders. So he iz fat!

I wonder who came up with the big fat machine first, eggman or baconman...

Maybe he just has shoulder implants. And have you considered that he could be fat looking in the front view, and look waver-thing when looking at hime from the side? o_0

Makes for good conversation considering we've just taken up a whole page in a few minutes. :P

EDIT: Please re-download for smaller baconman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back