Invalid Azure Temple last crystal puzzle timing too tight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retroben

Bruised-up Disgruntled Bear
I am stuck at the last part of the puzzle rooms with all of them lighting up but its not activating at all.
I even tried pushing some closer and/or further away with no luck whatsoever.
All of them light up but some go out just before the rest can be active,essentially soft-locking me.

This is on Android using a compiled build of the uncapped mod with 2.2.9 just because I wanted to check it out and it is quite stable thanks to Shield TV's Nvidia drivers with OpenGL and its super stable with only some random performance hitches.
On PC with uncapped mod I had no such issue on ATZ so I don't think it is even the frame rate being above 35fps causing it,maybe some really bad luck can cause this conundrum to happen.
I even copied what a video did for an emblem guide that goes through the puzzles and I still failed to open the path.

Edit: After some more fiddling I managed to make it finally activate,it took more adjustments to each statue until I got lucky with the timing.
Even though I got it to work,I would still say the timing is a bit too tight when it can take an hour or longer trying to figure out what is going wrong.

Last edited:
This subforum is only for reporting bugs with official builds of SRB2, so I would suggest reporting this bug to the creator of the uncapped build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back