Axelcior's Investigation Pack

Axelcior's Investigation Pack V2.1

Axelcior

Axelcior submitted a new resource:

Yosuke Hanamura, the Prince of Junes - Who doesn't love a hazard to everyone on the road, including himself?

Arriving fashionably late as always, I present Captain Ressentiment, the Prince of Junes, the crasher of bikes and driving hazard to one and all, Yosuke Hanamura from Persona 4!

STATS:

Yosuke's a lightweight speedster, clocking in with 8 SPEED and 3 WEIGHT.

This is my first release, and god, what a journey, huh? I'm looking forward to adding more characters soon!

Thank you to Aqua's Karthouse for honestly prompting me towards making a character. You guys are...

Read more about this resource...

Axelcior updated Axelcior's Investigation Pack with a new update entry:

Yosuke Goalpost Update

Surprise! It isn't v2. I've updated Yosuke's goalpost sprite to be a lot better. Individual file also reflects this change - and there's been a slight change in naming schemes for character files. V1.5 is actually more updated than the old V5. I no longer deal in absolutes.
There was also a tiny change to his select/placement, but that's miniscule.
Unsure when my next character will be ready, but give me a few months.

Read the rest of this update entry...

"I promise I'm done hotfixing"

Updated release means updated... things! Here's a list of those things.
  1. You can now download the KC_Axelciors_Investigation_Pack, the packed lualess version! This doesn't mean you can't just download the individuals as well, but it's nice to have the option, isn't it?
  2. WANTED SPRITE UPDATES: Naoto's hair has been shortened, and Yosuke has been given a whole new sprite! Ain't that neat?
  3. GOALPOST UPDATES: Naoto's hair's been shortened, again! As such, his goalpost's a little...

Out of the Laboratory and into the fire

On rainy nights, the Midnight Channel airs... and one Shadow has found his way out.
At last, Shadow Naoto joins the race! After a solid year and three months of development hell, the Shadow of the detective prince is ready to kill on his way to the top!
At 6 speed, 7 weight, this confident little mad scientist intends to replace his true self, permanently.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back