Avater cruelty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritz

Subhedgehog
Sonic Team Junior
I've been asking everyone on mIRC about this, and I even PMed a few admins about this, but no one seems to know the answer. So, I've finally swallowed my pride enough to post a topic about it.

Well, it's my avater. It won't show up. It's that simple. I'm 100% sure that the images width and height are under 128 pixels. The image is under 6 KB. And It STILL won't show up! It's been driving me nuts for months now! When the image hosting page gives you the link to the image, are you supposed to use the link, the img, the url, ect? Is it okay to copy and paste the link? Do GIFs work? Will this help me save money on car insurance? I demand answers!

I'm using tinypic, if that helps.

Did imageshack work for you, Ritz? BTW, that's a nice avatar.

btw, its spelled avatar. heh, just thought you should know. (likes ur avatar)

Mine doesn't seem to show up, either. Though it might be the same problem. it should be Akuma with his back turned, so if its working, I'd like to know please

Well, as long as we're all playing musical avatars...

om200101013ef.gif

Whaddya think? Better or worse?

UM?!?!?!? Thats not me... I think? Something is wrong here, I'm the one who said, Worst, Bump, Ever. Then something strange happened... I'm the real Zash BTW..

Hmm... I can't decide weither I should change it or not... I don't prefer one over the other, but I seem to have this sentimental attachment to my current one, being my first avatar and all...

UM????!?!??!?!?? I didn't post those things, I swear. Someone is playing with the posts... and my avatar!!!

By the way, whats with the fox person thing? Whats it from?

I don't know weither to help you, or laugh at your current predicament. Try changing your password, and don't be so quick to hand it out.

Oh, and the guy in my avatar is Ozy, from Ozy and Millie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back