ATTN: Logan GBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus

Please you must under stand, that could not have been me! please do not ban me for someone who tried to frame me, I had this discussion with PC already.

Pc = Player Connector, and they found out taht this IP: 52.25.150.110
had been using my ip with a WHOIS command. They also have been telling me to get a firewall to prevent that, but I cannot.

please you must understand THIS is not fair, IT IS NOT ME who did it, I do not want to be banned for some noob who framed me and takes away everything I join! THIS is the last engine I can actually use, DO NOT TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME! My friends are bugging me! If you do not let me back, then all I can do is go back to my GCN and nothing else, and there is not friends to play!

I BEG OF YOU PLEASE! UNBAN ME, and give me some tip to avoid another noob that has hacked me from this place.

ITS NOT MY FAULT, do not take the fun away, I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY FRIEND BADLY! This is totally unfair, you should ban that IP I sent you not mine! I am SO BORED and this is the only VERY LAST ENGINE I can use to play, not that I hate sonic, its the ONLY ONE!

Pc said come back when I have FFCC (some firewall) then they will unban me, please atlease unban me now, I will do what PC wants me to do too. Just please do this! I CANNOT TAKE THIS NO MORE, I WILL SUICIDE MYSELF for all the DUMB fuckers that hack me and ruin my fucking life, I would bomb all of their asses for being idiots who ruin inocent peoples fun that have nothing to do!

Also I would like to know since it said I (Which it could not be me) when to kick someone or ban someone when I am allowed!?

Session Start (logangbc:Marcus101RR): Thu Apr 13 21:41:45 2006
[21:41:45] Marcus101RR: hey
[21:41:48] Marcus101RR: oops3
[21:41:53] Marcus101RR: I might have to say who I am.
[21:41:58] Marcus101RR: I am Marcus from SRB2
[21:42:00] Marcus101RR: froums.
[21:42:11] Marcus101RR: sorry for my grammar today
[21:42:43] Marcus101RR: I just installed SRB2 again, and when I try to tell my friends to join they cannot, and its saying I cannot host. If my IP is banned could yo utell me why.
[21:43:00] Marcus101RR: and unban it, I never did anything illegal on SRB2 that I know of.
[21:43:22] Marcus101RR: My IP is 24.92.160.125
[21:50:46] LoganGBC: you were spaming a website, and then kicking people out when they joined, too bad
Session Close (Marcus101RR): Thu Apr 13 21:53:38 2006

as I said before, too bad

Logan_GBA said:
Session Start (logangbc:Marcus101RR): Thu Apr 13 21:41:45 2006
[21:41:45] Marcus101RR: hey
[21:41:48] Marcus101RR: oops3
[21:41:53] Marcus101RR: I might have to say who I am.
[21:41:58] Marcus101RR: I am Marcus from SRB2
[21:42:00] Marcus101RR: froums.
[21:42:11] Marcus101RR: sorry for my grammar today
[21:42:43] Marcus101RR: I just installed SRB2 again, and when I try to tell my friends to join they cannot, and its saying I cannot host. If my IP is banned could yo utell me why.
[21:43:00] Marcus101RR: and unban it, I never did anything illegal on SRB2 that I know of.
[21:43:22] Marcus101RR: My IP is 24.92.160.125
[21:50:46] LoganGBC: you were spaming a website, and then kicking people out when they joined, too bad
Session Close (Marcus101RR): Thu Apr 13 21:53:38 2006

as I said before, too bad

THAT WAS NOT ME! ARE YOU GOING TO BAN EVERYONE FOR THAT? IF SOMEONE GETS HACKED? YOu just ban them?

Look, man. You were spamming a website using the master server as a tool to do so. You can still play SRB2 with your friend by inputting his IP address and joining manually.

If you're still mad, consult your mirror, because that's the only person you'll find who cares. Coming and cursing Logan out on the forums is NOT going to help your case. If you actually want to be unbanned, might I suggest shutting up and waiting for him to unban you in time? Coming here and making a scene just extends the time period of the ban.

Mystic said:
Look, man. You were spamming a website using the master server as a tool to do so. You can still play SRB2 with your friend by inputting his IP address and joining manually.

If you're still mad, consult your mirror, because that's the only person you'll find who cares. Coming and cursing Logan out on the forums is NOT going to help your case. If you actually want to be unbanned, might I suggest shutting up and waiting for him to unban you in time? Coming here and making a scene just extends the time period of the ban.

I DID NOT! I JUST SAID I HAVE INSTALLED SRB2 HOW CAN I ADVERTISE when I have not been on it! I was hacked and ASK PC they will tell youm tehy banne him, but tehy will not let me back untill I get a FF.

OMG IT WAS TEH HAXORS.

I'm sorry, I don't believe you. That's like saying your brother did it.

Your manner of posting also completely makes you look like a fool. If you would like to continue this conversation, I'd suggest you discard the inflammitory tone and learn basic English spelling and grammar.

E-mail your ISP, and ask them to change your IP address.

Simply put, don't get hacked.

Mystic said:
OMG IT WAS TEH HAXORS.

I'm sorry, I don't believe you. That's like saying your brother did it.

Your manner of posting also completely makes you look like a fool. If you would like to continue this conversation, I'd suggest you discard the inflammitory tone and learn basic English spelling and grammar.

I have a bad day, how can you people be so unfair to others. did you not learn anything in school. This is totally stupid and retared as well. I DO NOT CARE about my grammar right now, as I already said IGNORE my grammar, I am having a bad day!

I get banned for someone shits, and you blame me for more shit. How is that fair? This is totally retared, do you know how many hackers are born every year? how many viruses are created each year? do you even know what the hell the goverment here does about it? NOTHING! And our pc's get hacked every fucking time.

Do you know what I want to do? I would love to nuke this place ( THE US as its the highest in rank of hackers) for this, and I would not even care for those who did not hack. (This is how you are treating me).

Now I nuked this place, and your all dead. Was that fair? just because one hacker? I really didn't think so, by the way, I just downloaded this norton firewall, this should keep them fuckers off my ass.

Anyway, this is not my fault, and you treat me like dirt! For someone elses problem, if you were hacked and I banned you for spamming on someones own server. What would you do?

I want to get through this calmly and see what you would do? Be honest.

You know what, you just stepped across the line, buster.
....you arnt even near the line...the line is a dot to you!
Im just going to say these comments:
Do you know what I want to do? I would love to nuke this place
Well then, mabye the admins can just nuke you, and you can pretend this place is gone when your banned. :D
Now I nuked this place, and your all dead. Was that fair? just because one hacker? I really didn't think so, by the way, I just downloaded this norton firewall, this should keep them **** off my ass.
's called PHPbb2 backups. Just reupload em. :P

I already said IGNORE my grammar, I am having a bad day!
So what if your having a bad day?
I DARNIT BROKE MY LEG YESTERDAY
Yet I can still turn it around, and be really happy. ^_~

Digiku said:
I have bad days at least two, three times a week. Doesn't mean I explicitly and deliberately take it out on others.

I know i canot, but this is how i feel inside me, i want to kill everyone for this hacking, jsut for one person i have to kill all.

this is a concept to the same of my ban from srb2 server.

Please close topic, and discuss this through pm all staff members.

Please close topic, and discuss this through pm all staff members
Uh, no.
Mabye you should see the topic about NOT PM'ING ADMINS ABOUT CRAP in the Announcments section. >_>

Honestly, I think you're spewing crap. If you were hacked, go fix the vulnerability. If you cannot do so on your own, there are many places on the internet that will help you with that sort of thing. This is not one of them.

It is not our job to determine the reasoning behind someone breaking the rules. We merely enforce the rules equally on all who break them. You broke the rules, and you get punished. Whether that's your fault or not is not for us to judge. You could be completely lying. There's no way to know, so we don't get involved.

Honestly, I consider the manner you're coming here quite insulting. Instead of dealing with the real issue, you're putting the curse filter into overtime because you've had a bad day. Guess what, you might not be the only person on Earth who had a bad day. Shockingly, I've had to spend the past 10 hours of my life doing work/school, I got slapped with a parking fine, and honestly, I don't want to deal with someone who thinks the way to solve all his problems is to scream at innocent people on a message board.

If you want to continue screaming, that's fine. I'll just ban you. I don't have to deal with this crap, and none of the rest of the people here should have to either. Personally, I'd suggest you get off the forums, and go take a breather. Come back tomorrow when you're feeling more calm and are able to sustain a conversation without cursing every other line.

If you're civil, we can be too. However, if you just curse at us, I don't see why you expect a nice response or to get what you want.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back