Ask a Quick Question, Maybe Get An Answer Sometime

dude idk if this will get awnsered but i am searching for a mod called tysonic does anybody have the link? (here is a video for reference
)

dude idk if this will get awnsered but i am searching for a mod called tysonic does anybody have the link? (here is a video for reference
)
This isn’t called tysonic it’s called adventure sonic, it can be easily found on this mb by searching it.

This isn’t called tysonic it’s called adventure sonic, it can be easily found on this mb by searching it.
i'm not talking about adventure sonic but yes the camera angle in the curves and the momentum here he says all the mods used i am trying to find the first
1709733950229.png

That’s a pk3 file, I think that stores a lot of srb2’s assets if I’m not wrong
You commented right before I edited the comment, lol.

But, I'm not sure if it stores all the assets or not. I would open it up in SLADE, but I feel like that would mess it up.

You commented right before I edited the comment, lol.

But, I'm not sure if it stores all the assets or not. I would open it up in SLADE, but I feel like that would mess it up.
Viewing is not editing. Besides, you can just get a new PK3 from the ZIP file on the Download page.

If my name is Zulkifli (example, not my real name), but I can't think any of cool username, and I kinda want to use my real name, but somehow not exposing it. Like, I kind of exaggerate my name into Kifly, Kiplee or Zukipli, so people couldn't tell if this is what my real name supposed to be written or spelled. Is this still consider using real name or not?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back