Ask a Quick Question, Maybe Get An Answer Sometime

If my name is Zulkifli (example, not my real name), but I can't think any of cool username, and I kinda want to use my real name, but somehow not exposing it. Like, I kind of exaggerate my name into Kifly, Kiplee or Zukipli, so people couldn't tell if this is what my real name supposed to be written or spelled. Is this still consider using real name or not?
i dont think that, for exaple, my name could be Chase (also not my real name) and i could be named Chispi, its not using your real name

do I break rule 9 if I’m advertising a discord server? (Btw the server is the official discord server for the game I’m making, here’s the logo btw, sprites and stuff is mostly on art thread)
mythicislandlogo.png

do I break rule 9 if I’m advertising a discord server? (Btw the server is the official discord server for the game I’m making, here’s the logo btw, sprites and stuff is mostly on art thread)View attachment 116187
The Rule 9 states "No advertising outside of signatures.", which means our signatures are the only limit.

[deleted]

Also, I would like to be suggested if there's any software or website that can make music with customisable scales and it's easy to use, I'd like to test out.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back