Artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
Insert big-ass image here
Dang Sonic Sentry, That's amazing. Is that recent or old art?
  • I did that art over Summer Break. Want to see more?
  • P.S. You really think it's amazing? God...when I started my art topic, everyone kept saying that they've seen better. And I'm only thirteen years old. Most people can't even draw like that. Well... at least the people that I know. Except for my dad. My dad is awesome at art. I should show you some of his art.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Insert big-ass image here
Dang Sonic Sentry, That's amazing. Is that recent or old art?
  • I did that art over Summer Break. Want to see more?
  • P.S. You really think it's amazing? God...when I started my art topic, everyone kept saying that they've seen better. And I'm only thirteen years old. Most people can't even draw like that. Well... at least the people that I know. Except for my dad. My dad is awesome at art. I should show you some of his art.
I'm 12 and I can draw pretty well :(. I have seen better that that though, but it is a pretty kick-ass level of awesomeness.

Thanks! At least you said it was freaking awesome. I know that there is better ( Neil Adams for one, and M.C. Escher ), but I accept being one who will try to work his way into their ranks. Hopefully, I might just get as good as Omega the Hedgehog.

Do avatars count as artwork if you make them yourself? Because I made that animation in my avvy.
Yes. They should, and I like your stickman beating up another stickman. It's funny. I also made my avatar myself. Do you like it?

Feel free to laugh at the badness...iffication.......atron....for windo*shot*..ws...

SonicTails.jpg

To be fair, the scanner ruined the colours.

I almost forgot to update this page.

added:

Team FLASH comics 04 and 05

Rez: "Bring It!" in Colored Pencil

I think I could add my sis's random art. But I don't know, it might out-do your pictures by a mile......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back