Arid canyon boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Cat

Is the arid canyon boss going to have oil in it? Since in act 1 there is oil at some places.

Considering how oil is a hazard in ACZ, it is plausible that there will be oil in the boss level. It could perhaps be a direct attack of the boss itself.

I wanted the Arid Canyon boss to involve running along a NiGHTS track, but as regular Sonic and with a rear view. Left and Right would strafe. I hadn't decided on how it would play out, but I had a few ideas:

*) Have to reach goal in certain amount of time while Eggman sets traps for you along the road Wile E. Coyote style.

*) Race Eggman while he's on an ACME rocket.

Now for something totally hilarious...
Sonic: Eggman, are you all right?
Eggman: I just remembered... I... LEFT THE OVEN ON!

!Get To The Oven Before It Explodes!

It'd not be bad to battle a "Coyote Eggman", What if Eggman Crashed on some random fake wall after you beat him?

*) Have to reach goal in certain amount of time while Eggman sets traps for you along the road Wile E. Coyote style.

Mixing them together would be a neat idea!

I wanted the Arid Canyon boss to involve running along a NiGHTS track, but as regular Sonic and with a rear view. Left and Right would strafe. I hadn't decided on how it would play out, but I had a few ideas:

Now for something totally hilarious...

OLY **** BURGERS
If I was a pro at making WAD files, I would try to help make this idea come true.

It'd not be bad to battle a "Coyote Eggman", What if Eggman Crashed on some random fake wall after you beat him?

*OFF TOPIC* Dude, that is really funny. You ever consider doing stage comedy? You would do great.

*ON TOPIC* Great Idea! but maybe we could access the nIghts version in Secrets on the main menu?

Just lol at ACME rocket. So.....
When will it be rea- *SHOT*
Seriously though, sounds like waiting for.

The end of the level could be in a tunnel, which if you are first when you go through it, eggman will crash on it like it's a painting. Other way around if he's first and you're last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back