• Umm...What's SonicX?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I miss the show...=(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spaz16

I'm glad it's done. I don't like the english dubs 4kids does. So I go to www.youtube.com and watch the japenese episodes with the english subs. It's funny to watch them swear, because in jappenese, it's way more intense of a show :D

But....what do you think?

Episode 77....Cosmo's Work....Episode 78....Rebirth of Planets...

These episodes really expose Cosmo and Tails' love for each other. Anyway, yeah it did end there.

spaz16 said:
I don't like the english dubs 4kids does.

Amen to that: Cream's 4Kids voice is immensely annoying and is part of the reason I don't play Blaze too much in Sonic Rush.

AJ can add me to the list of "those who think his dub is better than the actual dub" :P

GCFreak said:
Episode 77....Cosmo's Work....Episode 78....Rebirth of Planets...

These episodes really expose Cosmo and Tails' love for each other. Anyway, yeah it did end there.

WT F***???

fox.dx2 said:
That show sucked more than AOSTH did though.

What the hell is your problem? AOSTH kicked ass, and don't ever deny it...

Underground wasn't great, but NEVER frickin' diss AOSTH. EVER.

Sonic X was good but AOSTH was always the best. I had series 1 on video since 8 years old
I'm 15 but I still watch it. anyway in some ways I wanted it to stay on but other ways no Cream and chris are friggin irritating . the new characters were not as good as I thought. other from that I wished it stayed on longer

I'm annoyed that the show is over. Not for the fact that it ended, but because it ended with such a crappy series of episodes. I think that the writers were on the "Death to Pollen" allergy medication. (Side effects include drowsiness, blurred vision, and the ability to create horrible plots that ruin otherwise thoroughly average shows.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back