are there any fangames that are like srb2?

super sonic running

still lazy super sonic on SRB2Net :)
ok so firstly i dint know where to put this thread, but since this is about mario i put it here.
ok on topic is there any fangames that are like srb2? just asking.
(also i edited it so that any fangame like srb2 can be mentioned)

Last edited:
Super Mario Bros X has the same potential for modability, but I don't know much about the community. There's still some big mods, though. That's about it in terms of "Fangame with long legacy and tons of mods". No other fangame, of any franchise, has the huge potential of SRB2. Unless you count Gary's Mod as a fangame I guess, and consider Half Life 2 as the closest thing to a "base single-player game".

Super Mario Bros X has the same potential for modability, but I don't know much about the community. There's still some big mods, though. That's about it in terms of "Fangame with long legacy and tons of mods". No other fangame, of any franchise, has the huge potential of SRB2. Unless you count Gary's Mod as a fangame I guess, and consider Half Life 2 as the closest thing to a "base single-player game".
Zelda Classic has a fairly surprising amount of potential honestly. People have made all kinds of crazy stuff using it.

Try Mari0. It has online gameplay with friends and modability. Also try Sonic Boll. Despite the name it is literally super mario bros. but sonic and other sonic characters are also there.

i found out that they have a website

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back