are there any emerald coast remakes for 2.2 other than MGX?

SSNTin

now ghostenks but account is too recent lol
basically what the title says, i dont really like the MGX version at all but atleast to my knowledge thats the only remake of it, but if there are any other remakes or a planned remake please let me know

I'm making one, but as of writing this I only made it to the orca chase section, it's more high quality remake so it will take a will to finish it. If you're intrested I can share a bit of footage if you want

I'm making one, but as of writing this I only made it to the orca chase section, it's more high quality remake so it will take a will to finish it. If you're intrested I can share a bit of footage if you want
worlds biggest sa1 fan here, if you wouldn't mind, i'd like to see some footage!

Here goes:
srb20011.png

srb20012.png

srb20019.png

srb20017.png

srb20003.gif

(Also this is the type of thing sonic would do)
There's also another remake made by El-fire but it's a W.I.P too, still you can check it out

Here goes:
View attachment 108249
View attachment 108250
View attachment 108251
View attachment 108252
View attachment 108253
(Also this is the type of thing sonic would do)
There's also another remake made by El-fire but it's a W.I.P too, still you can check it out
This is looking good. Though, you should move it to your own thread in the Works in Progress section, since...this is a work in progress.

Easy access:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back