Are SRB2 Discord bans permanent?

Tempmarrow

Average beatdown enjoyer
Are SRB2 Discord bans permanent, I got banned recently and wonder if you haven't sent a appeal will you get unbanned eventually?

I think the point of appeals is to get unbanned yourself so, i dont think its a temp ban
Post automatically merged:

I cant really confirm tho, as i only got banned from discord itself, not the srb2 server

The bot that does the bans automatically sends the ban appeal form. If you didn't receive it, you probably had your DMs configured such that the bot could not send it to you. We can send you the appeal form if you make a thread over here.

The bot that does the bans automatically sends the ban appeal form. If you didn't receive it, you probably had your DMs configured such that the bot could not send it to you. We can send you the appeal form if you make a thread over here.
I already sent an appeal, I'm just wondering if you do not send one will you eventually get unbanned, or alternatively if you do send an appeal and it's rejected will you be unbanned eventually

Occasionally we choose not to unban people right away, but usually, people who are not unbanned within a few days to a week of staff receiving the appeal simply do not have their bans overturned. You may send another appeal if you wish, and we will review it.

Occasionally we choose not to unban people right away, but usually, people who are not unbanned within a few days to a week of staff receiving the appeal simply do not have their bans overturned. You may send another appeal if you wish, and we will review it.
I don't really understand english that well so I believe you said, "People who are not banned within a week/few days are permanently banned" I believe I don't really know what overturned means but your saying if I'm not banned within a week or a few days I'm probably banned permanently? If your wondering why I got banned it was because I posted an inappropriate ad that was funny, yet was probably not my wisest decision because it was inappropriate and I didn't even consult the rules and that's how I got banned.

He's saying the mods generally review appeals within a week after they've been sent. If it's been longer and you're still banned, you can send another appeal and they'll look it over.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back