• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Archie Sonic Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonamous 47

Extremely Strong Hedgehog
UPDATE (PROGRESS): Hey guys I am back. Thanks for the mods to add me back. But Development on Archie Sonic is not canceled (never will be) but development has been slow because i was spending a lot of time developing my art skills. But now he have a brand new CSS (Will be recolored to more srb2 like) And Attempt of Archie Sonic's Sprites of what he will look like.

MORE MEMBERS: Last time I made a Archie Sonic Abilities doc it was raided and so I am sending one cause I am trying to create accurate Archie sonic Experience. And I would need more people to join If you want to help out with Lua, Sprites, Brainstorming ideas. Then tell me down below.

Conclusion: Thanks the mods again for adding me back and giving me and second chance.

Attachments

• Untitled262_3.png
    Untitled262_3.png
    690.8 KB · Views: 256
  • Untitled197-1.png
    Untitled197-1.png
    319.5 KB · Views: 206
i tough
UPDATE (PROGRESS): Hey guys I am back. Thanks for the mods to add me back. But Development on Archie Sonic is not canceled (never will be) but development has been slow because i was spending a lot of time developing my art skills. But now he have a brand new CSS (Will be recolored to more srb2 like) And Attempt of Archie Sonic's Sprites of what he will look like.

MORE MEMBERS: Last time I made a Archie Sonic Abilities doc it was raided and so I am sending one cause I am trying to create accurate Archie sonic Experience. And I would need more people to join If you want to help out with Lua, Sprites, Brainstorming ideas. Then tell me down below.

Conclusion: Thanks the mods again for adding me back and giving me and second chance.
i tought you was banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back