• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Archie Sonic In Srb2: The Journey

And Also (Not Trying to Rush or Anything) but is there a release date for him?
I don’t really have a release date really. Ik this has been in development for a long time. But I recently came back :p so don’t expect any type of release date, I am still looking for people who want to work on the mod, a bit more sprites, some more coders (I have 2 spriters and 2 coders and I organize everything, make art for the mod, concept art, and much more)

Dude just started working on it properly! A character mod IS harder to create than a level mod. It will take time foe an update.

Will It have Time manipulaptation More as Time stop for everything including other players other than the user but if 2 users use It at once then expect a giant bang as known as the genisis wave It Will act like a giant Time Bomb destroying everything including you and the other player in game not real life It just a reset but nothing Will be there other than the level and starpost and tokens It wont crash the game unless your device Is weak but if Its strong enough then you get a massive flashing light ultra or super Will make the flash More bright

Will It have Time manipulaptation More as Time stop for everything including other players other than the user but if 2 users use It at once then expect a giant bang as known as the genisis wave It Will act like a giant Time Bomb destroying everything including you and the other player in game not real life It just a reset but nothing Will be there other than the level and starpost and tokens It wont crash the game unless your device Is weak but if Its strong enough then you get a massive flashing light ultra or super Will make the flash More bright
…What?
Whatever you mean, I think that’s a little outside the scope of this mod.

What are you trying to say???

Last edited:
For the ability, would you used
Super transformation (seven chaos emeralds), Werehog transformation (night levels), Chaos Control (collected one chaos emerald), Croquet Special (requires Amy), Figure-Eight Peel-Out, Grinding, Homing Attack, Rolling Combo (requires Tails), and Spin Attack or no too all?

man im also doing an archie sonic
Post automatically merged:

idk if scrap it bc of this one existing
Post automatically merged:

hey sonamous, do you think we should work together for the Archie Sonic mod?
I mean, i was also doing one and i got a couple abilities made

Last edited:
I'm very excited for this mod! The sprites are some of the cleanest I've seen in the modding community.
Hope it will be powerful, very powerful!
Also, I've got a question, is he about to surpass powers of characters like Super Mystic Sonic?

I'm very excited for this mod! The sprites are some of the cleanest I've seen in the modding community.
Hope it will be powerful, very powerful!
Also, I've got a question, is he about to surpass powers of characters like Super Mystic Sonic?
Lore-wise, probably.
In actuality, I'm not sure what the new moveset will be like if he has one at all. (The Google doc from a few pages ago is years old. I'd expect some aspects from that to be phased out by now.)

Also, here's to hoping this is still being worked on. :oh:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back