• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Archie Sonic In Srb2: The Journey

If it's Archie Sonic, it better be ALL of Archie and not just the Ian Flynn era.

I know Sonic clones are already commonplace but I'm noticing an influx of alternate universe Sonics; Archie Sonic, OVA Sonic, Freedom Sonic, Movie Sonic and X Sonic to name a few, along with my own DiC Sonic. I'm loving it tbh, and I hope this project goes well.

I know Sonic clones are already commonplace but I'm noticing an influx of alternate universe Sonics; Archie Sonic, OVA Sonic, Freedom Sonic, Movie Sonic and X Sonic to name a few, along with my own DiC Sonic. I'm loving it tbh, and I hope this project goes well.
Wait what Movie sonic?

BlueM's Movie Sonic, however I think at the moment it's not being worked on. There is another in the WIPs section but I forgot who the author is
I hate to say it, but it seems to have been canceled (BlueM's, anyway).
It looked cool, too...only lasted a few days. :')

This Sonic mod looks insanely good. Can't wait to see what he'll be like once he's finished!

Omg, it's been a HOT MINTUTE. But I do got some news. This mod ain't cancelled. I had other projects I had to work on (with the surprisingly amount of free time I had despite me being in high school). But here is a new Sprite made by Blue River which looks amazing and more faith full to the Tracy Yardley version that I am going for. Happy New Year to y'all and now it's time for me to disappear. (and reply to any other questions of course and work on the mod again.)

Attachments

• Archie A1.png
    Archie A1.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 186
  • Archie A1 Color.png
    Archie A1 Color.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 171
  • Archie Issue 179.jpg
    Archie Issue 179.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 209
I am making a brand new Thread where I post sprites, document etc. But we are here to see the very first sprite. That Rafeal helped sprite and me doing the sketches. He saw struggle since its my first time doing sprites so he helped me. I honestly owe him a lot. But thus will be used for when I make new sprites. Have Abilities in Mind. So I hope you Enjoy the Journey of me Creating the "Archie Sonic Experience in Srb2" (Sonictubers will milking that name for content lol)
OH MY GOODNESS THIS LOOKS AWESOME can't wait for this mod to come out

Omg, it's been a HOT MINTUTE. But I do got some news. This mod ain't cancelled. I had other projects I had to work on (with the surprisingly amount of free time I had despite me being in high school). But here is a new Sprite made by Blue River which looks amazing and more faith full to the Tracy Yardley version that I am going for. Happy New Year to y'all and now it's time for me to disappear. (and reply to any other questions of course and work on the mod again.)
Now this is what I call a comeback.
Nice to see this mod is back in development.

Congratulations for the greatest comeback of 2024 👍
Besides that, i'm glad you'r back! I really wish for you to countinue this, since i was watching this for a very long time (doesn't mean i'm forcing you to countinue this, but the point stands).

Congratulations for the greatest comeback of 2024 👍
Besides that, i'm glad you'r back! I really wish for you to countinue this, since i was watching this for a very long time (doesn't mean i'm forcing you to countinue this, but the point stands).
Thank you for the support man. I’ve got a lot planned for this mod.
Post automatically merged:

Here is the new A1 in game (I’ve realized that I’ve already drawn the Idle sprites but they are old. But I will get to walking, Runnings and all that basic stuff down)
image.png

I am making a brand new Thread where I post sprites, document etc. But we are here to see the very first sprite. That Rafeal helped sprite and me doing the sketches. He saw struggle since its my first time doing sprites so he helped me. I honestly owe him a lot. But thus will be used for when I make new sprites. Have Abilities in Mind. So I hope you Enjoy the Journey of me Creating the "Archie Sonic Experience in Srb2" (Sonictubers will milking that name for content lol)
ik this man is about to destroy worlds

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back