April 1'st is almost here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastakirby

Gacha obsessed
Well Since April first is almost here I decided to make a topic so you guys can either tell us your best or upcoming April fools joke if you want to, you can also tell us if you have seen somebody else's joke if you don't want to share yours.

Note: I'm still on vacation so I may not answer until after the first.

If we told you our upcoming April fools joke, then you won't believe it when we decide to repeat the April fools joke that we said in this topic.

I wasn't going to post my April Fools joke on these forums. Mainly because of the new rules, but it's also very far-fetched.

You'll see what it is later. ;)

What's the point of April Fool's jokes if everyone knows what your jokes are ahead of time?

In other words, I'm not telling. And thus far, it doesn't look like anyone else will, either.

If I can pull it off, though, Sonic HQ is going to be QUITE interesting in two days.

Let's use this topic to discuss what kind of April Fools jokes some people might make then.

My guess?

"SRB2 1.1 will be released in 3 days!" *3 days later* "April Fools!"

JJames19119 said:
Let's use this topic to discuss what kind of April Fools jokes some people might make then.

My guess?

"SRB2 1.1 will be released in 3 days!" *3 days later* "April Fools!"

Probably it's going to be pulled by SSN or Mystic, if it happens.

My birthday is April 1st but we already had a party when my brother was home from Iraq.

Hmmm, I've got an idea......

But still, April Fools jokes can frequently be cruel. And when are they ever funny, anyhow?

Now, when you say that, you come off as someone who jokes a lot with your friends. I can't say I appreciate that kind of humor.

And haven't you heard of the "Sonic and Tails in SSBM" April Fool's joke?

Well, I can wait for it. I have my jokes ready (Not cruel ones). I might make a video on some jokes that Sonic and the crew do. :mrgreen:

Ok, Ronin, seriously, not to be rude, but please, shut, up.

No one cares if you're offended, because it's a joke.

So, please, do us a favor and stop complaining on how you do not like this joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back