Anyone hype about the new Modern Sonic Update ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zxyrollix_Gaming

see my pfp ? i grabbed it off of a video.
So i've saw the new update on Modern Sonic and I gotta say, WOOOOO baby that update is lookin awesome ! Took them awhile but it was worth the wait ! Those sprites are lookin slick as ever, new css art, WOW ! Everything about this update is just outstanding ! I can't wait ! Even tho I can... but for those who can't just play with the version you have now ! Or go play some other mod. Hopefully people (and when I say people, I mean some kids) don't beg for this mod and mess this up like they did with 06 Sonic.

So i've saw the new update on Modern Sonic and I gotta say, WOOOOO baby that update is lookin awesome ! Took them awhile but it was worth the wait ! Those sprites are lookin slick as ever, new css art, WOW ! Everything about this update is just outstanding ! I can't wait ! Even tho I can... but for those who can't just play with the version you have now ! Or go play some other mod. Hopefully people (and when I say people, I mean some kids) don't beg for this mod and mess this up like they did with 06 Sonic.
Yes im very hyped for modern V6

Who isn't ? (also if you're not you must perish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back