Any sonic games for mac?

Coll

Cereal Man
So currently im looking for sonic games to play on mac so anybody got some suggestions?

So currently im looking for sonic games to play on mac so anybody got some suggestions?
I'm not sure if you can download srb2 on mac, but if you are looking for some mac sonic fangames then check out the sonic fangames HQ (SFGHQ) idk but i did find some games that you can download on mac, idk why you asked but ok, i can't name any because i don't remember any single one but you can find a LOT.

I'm not sure if you can download srb2 on mac, but if you are looking for some mac sonic fangames then check out the sonic fangames HQ (SFGHQ) idk but i did find some games that you can download on mac, idk why you asked but ok, i can't name any because i don't remember any single one but you can find a LOT.
Thanks ill check that out i only asked because i dont have windows and only a mac

Theres literally a mac download on the fuckin main website lol
I'm not sure if you can download srb2 on mac, but if you are looking for some mac sonic fangames then check out the sonic fangames HQ (SFGHQ) idk but i did find some games that you can download on mac, idk why you asked but ok, i can't name any because i don't remember any single one but you can find a LOT

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back