Any not so popular games you like?

I really love Sakurai's work and game design (especially in Meteos on the DS) but I hate how people are overpraising him as the sole maker of the series while Shimomura gets overshadowed...

And no, Star Allies isn't the worst game in the franchises (even if there is no bad Kirby game after all).

There's a reason why I kinda stopped talking to fans of that series anyway.

PS: I hope that the 30th anniversary game will be good and not in 3D.
1. I don’t have Sakurai as my role model for his Kirby work, it’s for the way he handles Smash Bros. development. I know there’s other people that have done fantastic work with the series and that’s why the 3DS games and RTDL have been received so well.
2. I never said Star Allies was the worst game in the series. I had a lot of fun playing it, it just felt more like a fan service game like Generations was
3. 3D Kirby is what fans have been clamoring for since the series has gone 2.5D in Kirby 64 and since RTDL. On top of that, Kirby 3D Rumble was an exceptional game and gave us a glimpse at what a 3D Kirby would look like.

I love a game called Chroma Squad, it's a tactical rpg that follows the story of a group of actors creating their own super sentai series (like power rangers)

On my jailbroken NES classic my father gave me I found this game called Kiwi Kraze, looked weird but I was very bored so I decided to try it. Best decision... so the description of this game is to save your duck girlfriend by going through these mazes, you get clouds and other cool things to help you get to the next level. The time though is very strict but in a fun way, you have bubble bobble time, barely enough. A message (“Hurry up”) will display. If you still take long a demon will show up and hunt you down till your fried duck. Though only like 4 music in there maybe the OST is still very good! I beaten the game and may replay. I think there’s some more on the Nintendo DS also. The reason I love this game is if you know me, I’m all platform games like Mario and Sonic. This game to me does that in a amazing way like Mario and Sonic so if your all playform games like me you should try the NES version.

Motoheroz, which is a shovel ware game released on the WII that had a demo available which i had. I really wanted the full version but i never got it :( but! I still have alot of fond memories with the game even though the demo was pretty short.

I really love Sakurai's work and game design (especially in Meteos on the DS) but I hate how people are overpraising him as the sole maker of the series while Shimomura gets overshadowed...

And no, Star Allies isn't the worst game in the franchises (even if there is no bad Kirby game after all).

There's a reason why I kinda stopped talking to fans of that series anyway.

PS: I hope that the 30th anniversary game will be good and not in 3D.
I had bad news for ya

i like Advent neon idk if it popular but the demo make me have fun all the houre i was playing advent neon was fun

Edit: maybe advent neon come popular from his fnf mod that i like too

Last edited:
What? Sakurai is back to work for a Kirby game?
He’s talking about the 3D thing. There’s code present in Kirby Fighters 2 that suggests there’s going to be a 3D Kirby game since most of the recent games use the same engine

He’s talking about the 3D thing. There’s code present in Kirby Fighters 2 that suggests there’s going to be a 3D Kirby game since most of the recent games use the same engine
I know that HAL are capable of making really good games (I mean despite how easy Star Allies was, they still made great DLCs and pretty solid spinoffs all around) but I'm worried if the game would flop so it would kill the Kirby franchise.

As for underappreciated indie games, LOVE and KUSO are nice chill platformers.

I know that HAL are capable of making really good games (I mean despite how easy Star Allies was, they still made great DLCs and pretty solid spinoffs all around) but I'm worried if the game would flop so it would kill the Kirby franchise.
Even if the game itself isn’t that good, I don’t think it would flop purely because it is a Kirby game. I’m pretty sure Kirby: Squeak Squad is considered one of the worst mainline games (not saying it was a bad game, just that it was mediocre Kirby experience) and it still managed to sell 1.7 Million copies.

Kirby games tend to do well no matter the quality

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back