Any hidden gems in the snes?

Spook'd

Lazy as heck
Hi. I was wondering if there were some hidden gems in the snes system. Could you recommend me one of them?

Last edited:
The Firemen (by Human entertainment)

Pocky and Rocky is pretty cool:

Also, Kirby's Dream Course is an old favorite of mine:

The single player of KDC is good, but if you get an opportunity to play versus with somebody, don't pass it up.

Pocky and Rocky is pretty cool:

Also, Kirby's Dream Course is an old favorite of mine:

The single player of KDC is good, but if you get an opportunity to play versus with somebody, don't pass it up.
Wasn't the first game on the Neogeo as well?

And I still have yet to try Dream Course, is it like a golf game but with Kirby?

And I still have yet to try Dream Course, is it like a golf game but with Kirby?
Yeah, it’s basically mini golf. You defeat all the enemies on the board by putting Kirby into them and the last one turns into the hole. Some enemies yield copy abilities like Parasol and Wheel that you can activate at any time while Kirby’s in action. The multiplayer mode is literally one of the best multiplayer modes in gaming

Yeah, it’s basically mini golf. You defeat all the enemies on the board by putting Kirby into them and the last one turns into the hole. Some enemies yield copy abilities like Parasol and Wheel that you can activate at any time while Kirby’s in action. The multiplayer mode is literally one of the best multiplayer modes in gaming
I remember that weird era when Nintendo wanted to shoehorn the Kirby IP to any experimental game (because games like this one and Epic Yarn weren't even planned to be Kirby games). I still like the idea and intent behind this one.

Kirby works a lot in games where you roll a ball around. I think any game with Kirby is just neat

Kirby works a lot in games where you roll a ball around. I think any game with Kirby is just neat
I guess so.

As for the SNES there's that one game with a girl and a fishing hook (I forgot her name).

And I dunno if it's a "gem" but I liked Xardion on it.

Hmm, i've never heard of a Neogeo version, and it's not shown on Wikipedia.

Yeah, Dream Course is essentially minigolf with copy abilities and a couple other mechanics. For a Kirby spinoff, it's more challenging than you'd expect.

Hmm, i've never heard of a Neogeo version, and it's not shown on Wikipedia.
I have no idea why I said Neogeo instead of Arcade

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back