• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Another request from mega-nova.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owner

Well mega-nova says wadauthor is kinda complicated for him so he wants someone to make his custom character "mega-nova" into a skin wad I'll try and find his sprite to look off of for reference

ok. Here's the deal, my friend made an account, but it doesn't work so I let him use mine. So any time you see "Mega-Nova says" it's him not me.

Owner said:
ok. Here's the deal, my friend made an account, but it doesn't work so I let him use mine. So any time you see "Mega-Nova says" it's him not me.
Did he get an email with the activation key in it? He has to use that link in order to activate the account.

FuriousFox said:
Owner said:
Did he get an email with the activation key in it? He has to use that link in order to activate the account.
I haven't got the email yet :cry: and my "un-registered" account doesn't even work!
Still hasen't come!!!! :evil: :| :x :evil:

Owner said:
FuriousFox said:
Owner said:
I haven't got the email yet :cry: and my "un-registered" account doesn't even work!

You forgot Mega-Nova save ;P

Shuffle's right you don't use WadAuthor you use XWE...
Wait...
Shuffle was right, Shuffle WAS RIGHT???? ;o XD

Also, you shouldnt ask people to make wads for you, trust me.
Wads require over 200 sprites.
If you want to make a wad of nega-zero or whatever its called, make it yourself.

Spazzo said:
Also, you shouldnt ask people to make wads for you, trust me.
Wads require over 200 sprites.
If you want to make a wad of nega-zero or whatever its called, make it yourself.
I don't even know what creates custom skin wads so how am i supposed to make one and somebody might take this request to get better in .wading

Spazzo said:
Wanna get better at wadding?
http://www.sepwich.com/hotdog/stars/index.php?title=Main_Page
Go there. Trust me, all you need to know about wadding is on there.
Jeez, didnt you even _READ_ the FAQ at the top of the forum? >_>
6. Can you make me a WAD of <insert request here>?
No. Do not request people make your WAD for you. If you want to see it happen, make it yourself. There are plenty of resources to teach you how to do it.

Your as helpful as a dead crab to me..........

Geez, actually take the incentive to look for it yourself. X.X You can find a link for it on the Main Page of the wiki.

Heh, no need to remind us. I think we can already distinguish his posts from yours.

And yes. Mr., uh... I'll just call you Fqhwbgads for now. Fqhwbgads, if you didn't get an activation account, you probably won't. The only way for your account to work now is for an admin to activate it his/herself.

And indeed, please look at the faq. If you did already, try obeying it more thoroughly. Understanding the rules of the forum are simply the basics of surviving here, as with most forum's standards. Comparing someone to a dead crab probably won't help.

I'll note that if your friend does something on your account that would get him banned, so are you.

Don't request WADs. Lock.

If your friend can't seem to get an account, message me with his name and I'll manually activate the account. We appear to be having trouble with the e-mail authorization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back