Animal Crossing (you saw it coming from me O_O)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES. YES! YES! HAHAHA, YES! I BEAT THE GAME! ^.^
I thought I had been a victim of the file corruption issue I brought up, but when I entered the museum again after turning the game back on, I was greeted with a very, very special surprise...

I was browsing through the Sonic the Screensaver pictures, and I know you wouldn't expect it from me, but they're just so... beautiful. Theyr emind me of the reason I love Sonic in the first place. Looking at the ending picture, the Sonic Screensaver pictures, and listening to the ending remix I got with beating the game... It was just such a noglostic moment that I--...

You know, I really should stop there. What happened might screw around with your perception of what my personality is like. I'll leave it to you to figure out what came next.

hotdog003 said:
Hey, Omega... Could you post those pictures and that remix, as I am doomed never to get gems collection? *sniff*

You can get the pictures on the Sonic and Knuckles Collection disc.

hotdog003 said:
Hey, Omega... Could you post those pictures and that remix, as I am doomed never to get gems collection? *sniff*
Can't rip music, and don't know where Sonic and Knuckles collection went. Sorry :(

Also, why not? Can't you... you know... buy it? Trade in some games and movies and save up for a GCN, if you don't have one already.

hotdog003 said:
I would, but my mom disapproves of console gaminc period. That's why I like the computer so much.

I wouldn't be able to live like that. I hate computer games. Awkward keyboard controls and stupid installing make it not as fun for me. Unless it's something like Sonic (why I'm here).

The keyboard PWNs in deathmatch. Also, in race. I can never get used to the mouse; it's unpredictable and jerky. I was raised on a keyboard...
Unless you get a rail ring... That changes everything, but I have been known to use PgUp and PgDn from time to time when quick aiming is needed with ~accurate~ results.

http://www.sonichq.org/newsite/images/gallery/screensaver1.php
Found a gallery of most of them, which are still excellent, even if they're in low resolution.

sonic12.jpg

Somehow, this one particular picture brings forth so much sentimental value that it makes me--...

Darn, almost slipped.

Guess what that first one reminds me of?
xd.gif

Say! I have all of those in a folder on my hard drive!
I should make a slideshow. What was that music that was used?

Sonic and Knuckles Collection used music from Sonic 1, 2 and 3. Gems Collection had it's museum theme playing, or an incredible noglostic Sonic Heroes remix if you've beaten the game. I know, you're probably thinking, 'How can it be noglostic? Heroes just came out!', but... I don't how how the hell they do it. If you listen to it, you'd understand. It's hard to explain.

Believe it or not, I actually do have an emotional side to me. And as cheesy as it's going to sound, Sonic is somehow linked to that side in a way I, again, can't explain.

So, maybe the ending is why I like Gems so much? I don't know. Possibly. All I know is that I goddamn love it, and I would go to say it's my favorite game of all time. Compilation or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back